Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Alice and Dolly


Alice was making Dolly laugh like Archer made Mary Tighe laugh when she was about 6 months.  During the trip to Richmond, Alice would stay with Dolly and the twins, while Mary Tighe, Archer and Jack went to camp.   Archer and Mary Tighe became a little closer and naturally, Alice and Dolly hung out more.  It has kind of changed the dynamics a little bit, but Alice still just loves Mary Tighe too.  Having 3 girls is interesting.  I am curious to see how they interact with each other when Mary Tighe goes to kindergarten this year.  My whole goal with the children is for them all to be kind to each other, if not really great friends with each other.  I love Mary and Hugh as friends and always want to hang out with them.  I want my children to love each other as friends too.  I will feel successful as a parent if they are always kind to each other and respect each other and have fun together!


No comments:

Post a Comment